■ What is Paidy next month payment (convenience store / bank)?
- Only email address and mobile numberIt is a payment method that can be used at.No pre-registration or credit card is required.
- No matter how many times you shop a monthPayment is made once in the next month.. The usage amount for one month will be confirmed on the 1st of the following month and will be notified by email and SMS.
- The following payment methods are available.
Account transfer(Payment fee: Free)Convenience store(Payment fee: 356 yen including tax)Bank Transfer(Payment fee: It depends on the financial institution)
■ How to shop at Paidy
- Select Paidy Next Month Payment (Convenience Store / Bank) from Change Payment Method on the order confirmation screen.
- Press the button to proceed to Paidy payment.
- Enter your email address and mobile number.
- Enter the 4-digit verification code sent by Paidy to your mobile phone (SMS).
- Press the Pay button with Paidy and press the button to proceed with the order process.
- When the order number is displayed, the payment procedure is complete.
■ Payment method with Paidy
|Payment Method||Convenience store||Account transfer
(Automatic withdrawal from bank account)
|Payment date||Until 10th||12 days||Until 10th|
* Occurs only once a month regardless of the number of times of use
|356 yen (tax included)||0 JPY||Transfer fees vary depending on the financial institution|
- We will bill you for the usage in one month in the next month.
- Every month, by the third business day, Paidy will send you an invoice by email and SMS (Short Message).
- Please pay by convenience store, bank transfer, or direct debit * by the 10th of the month when the invoice is issued.
- * If you pay by direct debit, it will be automatically deducted on the 12th of the following month.However, this does not apply to the year-end and New Year holidays and long holidays.If it falls on a financial institution holiday, it will be the next business day.The fee is 0 yen.
- * When paying at a convenience store, the handling fee is 356 yen including tax.
- * In the case of bank transfer, the fee varies depending on the bank and will be borne by the customer.Please be careful.